I'm behind in posting. I'm lazy and pregnant.
1. It's safe to say this pregnancy has been less than magical.
2. I haven't gained as much weight this time as I did with Sadie.
3. I understand now why someone would want to have kids in their 20s.
4. Working while pregnant is overrated. Working as a hairstylist while pregnant is just plain crazy.
5. I am so thankful for the opportunity to have had such an awesome pregnancy with Sadie that included not working while I was pregnant through age 2.5
6. I haven't really had any strange cravings. Every two weeks or so my tastes change. Steak has been a constant, as has mint chip ice cream.
7. I was planning to work up until 2 weeks before my due date so that I could dress up for Halloween with the salon and thought it would be funny if I went into labor while working, but then I woke up.
8. It drives me crazy when strangers try to guess the sex of the baby. It drives me even more insane when they want to touch me and tell me they are never wrong with their guesses.
9. We can't wait to meet our new baby!
SADIE
1. Sadie is excited to be a big sister.
2. She still wants a little sister, but will take a little brother if she has to.
3. We were lucky to miss the "terrible twos" but will most likely be painfully experiencing age 4.
4. We took Sadie to San Diego for a vacation and to visit family. We built sand castles, swam in the pool and ate in a lot restaurants.
5. Sadie still sleeps to the sounds of Michael Jackson at night but is totally in love with Bruno Mars right now. As long as we don't have to revisit Lady Gaga, I'll take it.
1 comment:
LOL at Sadie's number 2.
And I hope you've decided against working up until 2 weeks before your due date, that's just ridiculous, especially being on your feet all the time.
xxx
Post a Comment