1. We thought this baby might show up early, but no, it's looking like it might actually be late! My doctor assured me that since Sadie was just about on time, this baby would be early or on time too. My due date is 11/15, it's 11/14 today.
2. I weigh 180 pounds, it's just a number, I'm not ashamed of it, but I feel like Jabba the Hut.
3. I'm so glad I stopped working when I did.
4. Last time I got a small stretch mark just above my belly button, I thought it was kind of funny
5. This time that small stretch mark stretched. It's not so funny.
1. Sadie's new preschool is awesome. She's learning so much and having a really good time.
2. She dressed up as Rapunzel for Halloween.
3. Her preschool had a cute Halloween show where they kids sang songs and paraded around in their costumes.
4. Our neighborhood has the BEST trick or treating ever. Block parties with food and wine, houses decked out and loads of candy. Who knew????
5. Sadie is really excited to be a big sister but no so excited to be a big girl. It's both annoying and endearing to us.
6. For her birthday, Sadie wants a rocking horse. Not a bike or a razor scooter like other kids her age, a ROCKING HORSE. How are we going to get out of this one?
7. When we try to show her bikes or scooters she just puts her hand up and walks away. "When I'm 5." She says.
8. She says "when I'm 5" about learning to swim, playing soccer or golf, riding a bike, blowing her nose, going down the big slides at the park or putting her clothes on by herself.
No comments:
Post a Comment