Wednesday, June 29, 2011

9 and 8 things

1. When I said "We went to Maui for a week. Sadie stayed behind with M+ P and G+ G. We stayed at The Ritz, it was amazing in so many ways I can't tell you yet."
What i meant to say was I'm pregnant!
2. I'm due November 15. Sadie is very excited. She tells everyone "my mommy has a baby in her belly, she ate it, and we're gonna share it when it comes out."
3. The first trimester was fairly ugly, morning sickness, afternoon sickness, migraines. If I ever see another Saltine again, it will be too soon.
4. working in a salon while pregnant is NO FUN.
5. I am not really craving anything weird per se, but sweets make sick, I've eaten my weight in steak and I'll put hot sauce on just about anything. those are all weird things for me to do.
6. Just like last time, we will not find out the sex. Place your bets.
7. Anyone who says Amniocenteses don't hurt, is a LIAR.
8. I'm walking in the AIDS Walk this year with my salon. It's only 6.2 miles.
9. Please donate if you can. $25 is all I'm asking. click here to be directed to my website.


1. Sadie poops in every restaurant toilet we go to.
2. She has finally taken notice of our tattoos. She calls them "tatchoos"
3. Sadie believes all pigeons eat Matzo Balls
4. She Listens to Michael Jackson every night at bedtime.
5. Once at the dinner table while the 3 of us were talking about something Sadie said "I don't know many things." I think both Peter and I had tears in our eyes.
6. Sadie is very concerned about "sharing" the baby when it's born. She wants it to sleep in her room so she can take care of it.
7. On my birthday, Sadie was so excited that she told everyone we saw "today is my mommy's birthday, she's 47."
8. We recently went to see Cars 2. Sadie asked to go home in the middle of the movie. She said "I like the movie, but I'm tired and want to relax at home."

enjoy!
xoxo

may/june 2011

1 comment:

j.cro said...

I love this kid and I miss you a TON!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo