Not only can you push a baby, carry your groceries home, but if you extend the handle bar all the way, you can carry daddy's dry cleaning home too!
We've been walking all over town with our new pedometer. On Thursday I walked 13,654 steps. It took me just about 2 1/2 hours, 3 phone conversations and a jug of water.
I think once I'm back to walking fast it won't take as long, but things have changed and I'm still a little slow.
Sadie is into The Silversun Pickups, Ride, Simon and Garfunkel and any sort of white noise we can find.
My mom sent me a link to a white noise download. I listened to it while feeding Sadie, she immediately stopped eating and went to sleep. it was wild. Too bad it doesn't work like that all the time!
We've been waking up a little earlier than the past few weeks and that seems to be helping in the evening with the donkey cries.
My mom bought the chicken a sweet play gym which she loves. she has also been taking a few naps in the Boppy instead of on me which gives me a little time to do some sit ups and paint my toe nails.
We've developed quite the little buddha's belly on the chicken, it's just cutest thing. Her arms and legs are getting chubs too.
Sadie already has such a personality and is so alert that I have to remind myself she's only 7 weeks old. I can't believe she'll be two months soon!
Saturday we went over to Grandma and Grandpa's to hang out. Sadie got a new vibrating chair so she has somewhere to sit when she goes over.
Sunday we spent the day in Golden Gate Park with Ernest, Tiffany and Aidan.
These people were there too but once Tiffany told them to get a room they left.

Sadie will be 2 months old on Friday. She'll be driving before we know it Peter will be polishing his guns soon to keep the boys away.
![]() |
| sadie week 7 |
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment