There's still time, my actual due date is the 25th. We're in no hurry, I'm just ready.
Can't you tell?

My belly had taken on a life of it's own. Not to mention I've been wearing the same pants and Peter's jackets everyday for over a month now. They are the only ones that are comfortable and I refuse to buy new clothes.
It's funny that the first pants I bought over the summer when I was feeling bloated were from Forever 21 and they are the last ones standing! I am beginning to think Maternity clothes are a joke. I have a few tops that I wear, but the clothes that lasted the longest and looked the best weren't maternity at all!
My doctor and a few other people told me to eat spicy food and my contractions might start.
I tried eating a really spicy lunch yesterday and it just gave me a stomach ache so I guess I won't be doing that again.
Oh well, if Babycakes is anything like it's parents, it will come into this world on it's own terms.
enjoy!
xoxoxo
3 comments:
you can hardly see your boobs for the size of your belly!!!
Look at that belly full of baby. Are you ready for this?
Congrats! Heard the news...can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment