Kiwi magazine is doing a little survey about children's food.
Vote for Revolution Foods!!!!! Even if you haven't tried them yet, vote for them, because I said so.
When you finish the survey, you'll be entered into a drawing for a chance to win $250 at Whole Paycheck, I mean Whole Foods. How cool is THAT???
So VOTE here.
And vote for Revolution Foods!!!!
Purty Please!
enjoy!
xoxo
4 comments:
I voted and if I win I'll send the voucher to you!!
:)
that's awfully nice of you!
Hello Stephanie, I had a wonderful time reading your blog :) *sigh* children do grow up fast! I would like to introduce you to Foodista.com - the cooking encyclopedia everyone can edit. We have lots of easy recipes you can try, so do check us out. Would also love a link to this post from our site. (This will direct Foodista readers to your blog)Here's how you can create inbound links from our site Check it out here. This is a great way for you to build blog traffic and connect with other food lovers! Also feel free to share your recipes and tips with us!Thanks! Alisa@Foodista
I voted... I just tried to remember what you told me about Sadie liking... Maybe I'll win the voucher before I come out there - how cool would THAT be!
PS - You have to tell me what you wrote for "Yourself in Six Words"
Post a Comment