Here they are, PICTURES!
I can't believe how easy it was to upload my photos once I got the camera plugged in.
On our old computer it would take us, well mostly Peter, hours to try to get the software to work right sometimes.
I think there are like 3 weeks worth of stuff to show you.
So I hope you don't get too annoyed.
First let's start with the totally awesome and amazing guitar that my FIL made for Peter's birthday.
| From Sadie week 39, 40 and 41 (I think :)) |
The guitar started out as a basically a pile of wood. Peter's dad shaped and molded, carved, glued, sanded and finished the whole thing. It's totally incredible and sounds so good.
Sadie likes to watch and listen while Peter plays it. Sometimes she even tries to play along. It's real neat to watch the two of them playing with the guitar. The other day, Sadie started singing (well it's more like yelling) over the sound of the guitar. I can't wait until she's old enough to learn to play!
When we were moving there were boxes everywhere, some filled with junks and some just empty and waiting to be filled. Sadie loved the empty ones, as do most kids I suppose. She crawled in and out, in and out.
Now that we've gotten crawling down, I think walking is close. Sadie is pulling up and standing all over the place. She is started to try to climb on things and move from thing to the next.
Now if we could just get her to go back in her bed and sleep for more than 3 hours!
She's got 2 more teeth just about to poke out from the top. I had no idea teething happened so quickly. I totally thought that two came in and a few months later, two more and so on and so on. Sadie got 4 pretty much all at once and now there's 2 more coming already!
I couldn't believe how quickly she has figured out how to use them either. Besides biting on me, Sadie is taking bites out of her food now too!
Check out these hazelnut tarts I made for a party.
| From Sadie week 39, 40 and 41 (I think :)) |
They're real cute.
Awhile ago, we bought Sadie a potty. I was just putting her on in her clothes at first to let her get used to sitting in the seat. She seemed to really like it. Now we have a little routine.
She sits on it naked before taking a bath, she giggles and squirms and yells at the water as it fills the tub. About 2 weeks ago, I noticed she started making a little grunting noise while sitting there. Then when I looked down, she had pee'd into the potty!
Now almost every time we sit her down before the bath she does it. Afterwards, she takes my hands and walks over to the bathtub. It's real cute.
I still have more photos to post, from my phone, I'll get around to that eventually.
I'll also have some more food posts.
Happy Holidays!
Enjoy!
xoxo
![]() |
| Sadie week 39, 40 and 41 (I think :)) |

2 comments:
OMG! She's gotten so much bigger! She's gorg, of course.
Please stop showing those delicious sweets! I've gained ten lbs. as it is!!! YUMMY!!!
Can't wait to see yous!
The guitar looks INCREDIBLE!!!
Post a Comment