I'm behind on posting.
I'm behind on packing to move too.
I promise I'll make it up to you later.
Happy Thanksgiving!
What are you making today?
My mom and I are making:
Stuffing, mushroom gravy (sorry Scott, I couldn't find Marmite ANYWHERE!), cranberry sauce, a vegan turkey roast from Q'uorn, some grilled tofu (in case the vegan turkey is gross) mashed potatoes, yams, roasted veggies, pumpkin pudding ,and an apple galette.
My parents are having BBQ'd turkey but we won't be eating that this year.
See you next week!
Enjoy!
Xoxo
3 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Those Quorn roasts are delish but you know they're not vegan don't you?
(can't remember if you are vegan or not)
Have a FAB time anyway.
:)
Duh, I realized when I was pulling out of the box that the first ingredient on there is rehydrated egg whites!
Luckily, I am not vegan. I also left the darn thing at home so we ended up making some tofu to eat instead!
I guess we are traditionalist vegans. I prefer the field roast, but Caren is more of a tofurkey girl. Tofurkey. I just can't get enough of saying that word. Quorn is kind of an oddity. What exactly is it? Some sort of mold? Fungus?
I can't believe that the Davis Food Co-op has marmite/vegemite but Berkeley Bowl or one of the other huge food stores in the Bay Area doesn't. I can hook you up when we get together. When are we getting together?
Post a Comment