I've tried to get some pics for you but I just haven't been able to yet.
People kept telling us "just wait, once she really starts teething she's gonna cry and cry and cry."
Uh, well, she didn't even make a sound folks. The only thing that we noticed about her was when we went to take her to have her portraits done, she would smile and only wanted to be held.
In fact, she slept through the night last night and almost through the night before!
Crazy chicken.
It's time to baby proof the house. Sadie may not be completely and officially crawling yet but she is mobile enough to get into EVERYTHING!!!!!!
The only problem is, is that we are moving (again, I know, I know) at the end of November and I can't be bothered to baby proof and then take it down and move it to another space.
This means I just follow Sadie around all day making sure she doesn't get into anything. Silly, I know.
I discovered last week while watching tv online that little Miss Sadie likes We Are Scientists. I don't even know who this band is other than the Vcast commercial their song is featured on. Everytime the commerical came on, Sadie would stop and look at the screen and say "ha!" and do a little dance.
I guess this is just a taste of what is to come. Our kid liking music we either don't know about or don't like. A parent can only do so much to steer their kids in the right direction.
The other song Sadie really likes that bums me out a little is the them song for The Hills (and you say, what the hell are you watching that show for?) It's totally a guilty pleasure of mine. I don't even like the kids on the show, yet I keep watching it.
Anyway, everytime the begining song comes on Sadie turns to the screen, eyes wide mouth open and claps and laughs. Oy Vey chicken!
Now that Sadie is eating solids with no problems, drinking from her multiple sippy cups, our doctor suggested that we start tarining her on a potty.
This should be interesting........
enjoy!
xoxo
![]() |
| sadie week 35 |

1 comment:
she is so cute!
do you watch "the soup"? They always make fun of the hills. It's pretty funny. When I'm watching a show, I like to see if I can figure out which parts the soup will make fun of.
Post a Comment