Monday, August 11, 2008

Sadie Week 24


Not much to report this week.
Sadie has starting seriously teething. She's real fussy and drooly.
She was doing real well at night with sleeping times and only waking up once in the night and that suddenly stopped.
She won't sleep anywhere but between Peter and I and she wakes up every hour!

I've also noticed Sadie has started scooching backwards and in a circle a lot more.
She can also pull herself forward sometimes.


Last week I ran into our fancy modern highchair that is supposed to be compact enough for any apartment and pretty much busted my toe. So much for it being compact.
Last night I did the same thing.
I haven't been able to wear anything but flips flops since it happened last week! I mean I don't mind the flops but it gets a little tough when you are trying to workout or walk any distance longer than a few blocks.

My parents are celebrating their 39th wedding anniversary this week. We had them over for some shrimp tacos and gourmet twinkies.

Sadie totally drank from her bottle and held it all by herself!

This is exciting because Peter and I have finally made some plans to go out alone and Miss Chicken will have to stay alone with Grandma and Grandpa.

Tomorrow we are leaving for Sun River, OR for a few days. We'll be kicking back in the sun with the Martin/Reynolds clan. Sadie will be hanging out with her cousins. We are really looking forward to this. I think the last time Peter and I took some time off together was about 3 years ago in Palm Springs.

enjoy!
xoxo

1 comment:

Caren Roma said...

I think this was right about the age when we sleep trained Calla. Good luck!