Sadie scored some really cool books and clothes while Peter and I received some delicious wine, cheese and other delectables from Oregon, such as these amazing croissants from Grand Central Baking Co.

www.grandcentralbakery.com
Sadie's favorite gift is the red hat Mookie knit for her. Peter and I are hoping that Mookie has time to knit us each one!

Sadie received her official Indian princess name this weekend,Princess Gruntingchickendonkeycry, and my poor father has been named Grandpa Hairball for reasons I am not about to discuss publicly. But we love him anyway.
We had a great time with Mookie and Pop Pop. Sadie took her first trip into SF to the Ferry Building where we dined at Taylor's Automatic Refresher. There are so many neat shops in the building. I particularly loved the seafood shop with Mr. King Crab. They even had oyster shots for $1.50.

Sadie's music library is expanding. She still loves the Beach Boys, Pet Sounds the most but also enjoys the sounds of Mew, The Beatles, Elvis, Jawbreaker, alright, well just about anything that's on our ipods, I guess.
Jif saved the day by suggesting we stand near the fan over the stove when Princess Gruntingchickendonkeycry cries bloody murder at night before falling asleep.
This worked like a champ. My mom took it even one step further by finding some white noise cd's online and creating her own white noise device with a transistor radio.
Earlier in the week, Sadie and I went over to Gary and Addison's so that I could get a haircut. Addison was very excited to have Sadie in the house and kept saying her name over and over again. She behaved so well, not only did we have time for a cut but I also got a nice blowout!
Sadie makes funny faces like her daddy, it's always amazing to me just how much like him she is at only 6 WEEKS OF AGE!
We saw a lot of real pretty flowers on our many walks, spring is in full bloom here,
The neighborhood smells like chocolate and flowers. We live across the street from Charles chocolate factory and down the street from Scharffenberger.
This week it's all about pedometers, playmats and tummy time!
xoxo!
![]() |
| sadie week 6 |

No comments:
Post a Comment