She's also drooling and passing gas louder than most men, but we won't
get into that.
It has been confirmed, The Bee Gees are the band of choice for sleepy
time.
We have been blessed with a baby who loves music and dancing. When I
say dancing I mean DANCING. I have lost 6 pounds already and I am sure
it's from dancing Sadie to sleep with The Bee Gees!
Sadie is smiling and making noises which is really exciting for us.
Sadie and I spent the weekend working on our patio and shopping with
Grandma and Grandpa while Peter was off on his "mancation" in Vegas with
Roc and Shaun.
It was our first time away from Peter since Sadie was born and we think
it went pretty well.
I can't believe it's almost May!
xoxo
![]() |
| sadie week 9 |

1 comment:
She is so edible! We need to get together soon so we can squeeze those little chubby monkeys.
Post a Comment