Last week we went to The WC to hangout with Michele and Tyler. It was pretty funny to see all the other moms cruising around with their strollers too.
It always makes me a little itchy around the collar when I see a swarm of mothers and strollers. Reality hit this week, I'm a mom with a stroller too!
Don't get me wrong, now that I have come to terms with this, I'm not joining any 'Mommy and Me' classes or forming any group that meets regularly for lunch and play dates. It's just not me.
An occasional hang out session with a friend and her baby is good for now.
Sadie celebrated her very first Passover on Sunday.
That means now there is someone younger than me who can recite the 4 questions!
I'm not giving up my duties as door-opener for Elijah though.
On Saturday we had a dinner party with Gary, Dwain and Addison. They told us they are moving to Portland. Or so they say this week.......
We're so sad because they were one of the reasons we moved back to the Bay Area.
Sadie has started sleeping in her crib during nap time. Which is great because now I have a little time to myself.
Well, okay it's only been two days since she started sleeping in the crib, but I am confident it will continue.
Turns out, if I put on the Bee Gees and dance around the room with her, she falls right to sleep!
I see a trend here, Brian Wilson, Barry Gibb, high voices?????
Sadie also likes to nap on Peter's pillow while I sit next to her and watch TV shows on the computer.
I still think her number one favorite spot is on me (she's on me right now sleeping and clinging to me for dear life). I'm flattered and will be sad when she's stopped wanting to be so close to me.
Jana sent Sadie her first Yankees gear. A sun hat and a onesie. Peter loves the Yankees and my dad is a Giants/A's fan so you can imagine how this is going to work.
I just hope that our BIL doesn't send us any Boston gear (we sent our nephew a Yankees hat once and he never took it off) then things are really going to get crazy:)
Xoxo!
![]() |
| sadie week8 |

No comments:
Post a Comment