Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It's too hot.

It's too hot to cook right now. It's also too hot to use the computer. We don't have a fan in the room yet because it's being used in our bedroom until we hook up the a/c.

I have a funny story though. I bought a new wallet at Bloomingdale's this weekend. The lady that helped me at the register was sort of weird, sort I would say, nuts.

After the transaction was finished she handed me her card. (I tried to scan it in for you but for some reason it wasn't working today).
It read:
Bloomingdales
Pat Nutz
Handbags
Outstanding Service Provider

PAT NUTZ????????? Do you think she pronounces it nootz or nuts? Peter didn't even make it all the way out of the department before bursting into uncontrollable laughter.

Like I said before, nut jokes never get old.

Jeeeeeezus.

1 comment:

j.cro said...

YO - You like Star Wars?
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA