So I've been craving doughnuts for about a day and a half. I really want a Krispy Kreme doughnut, but I don't think they have those here in NJ. So I'm going to have to think of something else. I didn't sleep very well last night because I kept thinking about doughnuts and how good they would taste. Usually Peter is the one with insomnia.
Peter hates doughnuts. He makes funny faces whenever anyone talks about them or he sees them somewhere, last night was no different.
I have a yummy recipe for eggplant I want to share with you but I have to go to the doctor first.
In the meantime, my friend Caren in CA has a new blog it's pretty cool. Check it out when you can.
http://fennelfiles.blogspot.com/
xoxo
3 comments:
I think there are Krispy Kremes in NJ, check out their website.
none in Jers, but 2 in NYC. I'm not gonna do it.
There was a Krispy Kreme a few miles from my house. Luckily, it closed down while I was preggo b/c when the HOT sign was a-glowing, my fat hieny would have totally waddled in for some hot donuts...and I don't even really like donuts but a hot Krispy Kreme is unbelievably amazing.
Post a Comment