Today is my birthday. I'll be celebrating all day long.
I plan to eat as many cupcakes as my tummy will allow me today. :) I'm 33 now so I should be able to eat at least 33! Okay maybe just 3, I might puke and then Peter will be mad.
happy belated birthday Martin!!!! Hope you're having a wonder(cupcake)ful week. I love your blog and I've been printing out the recipes and making a lovely collection of them on my bookshelf. One day I'll get to them and I'll let you know how terrific they turned out. Love ya -Santos
2 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!!
happy belated birthday Martin!!!! Hope you're having a wonder(cupcake)ful week. I love your blog and I've been printing out the recipes and making a lovely collection of them on my bookshelf. One day I'll get to them and I'll let you know how terrific they turned out. Love ya -Santos
Post a Comment