I read the other day that Nicole Richie supposedly keeps a daily journal of her kid's activities. That's a little extreme, don't you think?
She's probably also going to think we're crazy for giving her so many nicknames.
We just can't help it.
Awhile ago, I told you about some of Sadie's nicknames. I think I forgot to mention Madge.
Madge came about because of this.

Sometimes Sadie looks like she belongs with Estelle, Dorothy and Rose.
She makes these faces that are just so old lady it's hilarious. Therefore, we call her Madge.
Even my Aunt Julie said "she makes such funny old lady faces!"
Sadie is crawling now. She still does the centipede but at least she's using both her arms and legs more to get around.
She's also pulling up and climbing on everything. Her favorite thing to do is push up on me while I am laying on the floor, usually on my side. She then goes from her knees to her feet and walks the length of my body while holding on.
Earlier today, she crawled into the bookcase and had drum practice with Jimmy. Later in the afternoon while I was watching a show on the computer I looked away for a second and she had pulled herself up onto the table and was banging my stationery around!
Uncle Mike and Aunt Julie came to visit for the weekend. Uncle Mike painted us a really beautiful picture that I will be hanging in our new apartment.
Sadie loves a good audience, she didn't nap and barely slept at night the entire time they were here. She was so wound up that I ended up taking a nap with her in our bed today just to get her to stay asleep longer than 20 minutes.
While my aunt and uncle were here, everyone kept trying to get Sadie to say "mama." She says "dada" real well, but "mama" isn't her thing really. At least that's what we thought.
Turns out, Sadie says "dada" for just about anything except when it's really important. Then she screams "mama, mama, mama!" For instance, last night we kept saying "Sadie can you say mama?" and she would reply with a "dada." Later after she had gone to bed and was asleep for a few hours, she started crying. When I went into her room she was crying and saying "mama, mama!"
Love that kid.
enjoy!
xoxo
![]() |
| sadie week 37 |

1 comment:
Sadie is so precious and adorable. I don't think it's strange to blog daily about our babies - I think it's wonderful!!
:)
Post a Comment