To say that we are enjoying Sadie would be putting in mildly.
Peter and I are enjoying Sadie so much, sometimes we just want to eat her face off!
Of course all parents say their kid is the cutest, smartest most well behaved kid but seriously-ours IS the cutest, smartest, most well behaved, best smelling, softest, cuddliest, most perfect baby out there, hands down.
Our new favorite activity is listening to Sadie talk to herself. She does it everywhere. Sometimes she talks to us which is even more exciting.
My favorite thing is waking up to Sadie talking to the bears on her mobile and going over to her crib only to find her in a complete 180 degree position from how I put her down to sleep.
One afternoon, Peter and I watched her move herself around in a circle by using her feet to push off of things.
The other day while clothes shopping (yes, I shop a lot, but I have yet to actually purchase anything) I was pushing the stroller through the aisles of clothes and I just happened to look down at the stroller. I totally caught Sadie with her right foot sticking out the side rubbing her toes against the skirts hanging on the rack!
It was freaking cute I tell you. She did it in almost every aisle we went down.
Later that day I saw her foot sticking out again just hanging in the breeze.

I decided to turn in the sling for a new carrier. I loved that sling but after awhile it just got too hard to use so I bought a Mei Tai carrier from www.babyhawk.com
I was so excited to get it and the first couple of times I put Miss Chicken in it she screamed bloody murder.
I suppose it was because from the time I put the sling to rest and ordered the new carrier, she was riding in the stroller facing forward and I was carrying her in my arms, therefore getting a little taste of freedom.
Then, the other day I had to go out to pick our Full Belly Farms produce delivery and I put her in the carrier. She cried for a second and then once she realized she could swing her legs back and forth freely it was all good. Whew!
I had a great birthday weekend. Peter took me out to herbivore where we enjoyed a delicious vegan breakfast.
After that we shopped (big surprise there) on Telegraph avenue.
Peter bought me two new plants for my garden and took me out for sushi that evening.
We went to this place called Sushi Village down the street from us.

The place was pretty neat. From the outside it looks a little weird. The windows have pictures of the food on them so you can't see in and from the inside, you can see the pictures of food with the light shining through. There's also the sushi boats and they have sea urchin and other fish hanging from the ceiling.
It was pretty decent. This makes us happy because we used to love going to Sakura in JC or "hot sake cold sake" as it was dubbed one night after we drank too much Sake with the Palaitis'.
On Sunday we went over to Gary and Dwain's to celebrate Addison's 2nd birthday. Peter frosted the cupcakes for Gary which was fun to watch.


At least it was for me anyway.
What is it about Sadie and sunglasses?

Sadie had a great time just chilaxin' in the vibrating chair rubbing her foot across the dogs fur. She would smile and wave her feet in the air every time they came by. The next thing you know, there she is rubbing those little monkey toes back and forth across Lola's bum!
![]() |
| sadie week 17 |
enjoy!
xoxo

1 comment:
I thought I saw a little of steph in the photos but then I saw Sadie in pink sunglasses and realized..no she is still all peter ;)
Post a Comment