Monday, March 24, 2008

Miss Sadie Cakes Chicken Legs Donkey Cry is 1 month old!

Sadie is officially one month old. She still looks like Peter and sometimes she even looks his dad.
This week Sadie had her first encounter with one of the local leprechaun's when we were on our way to visit grandma.
Photobucket
Keep in mind, this wasn't on St. Patrick's day. (gotta love the Bay area)
Sadie still prefers to sleep on me.(in fact she is on me as I write this) If she isn't already on me, she will be precisely at the exact same time it's time to eat, relax or do something that involves full use of my body without her on me.

This week I discovered that Sadie loves The Beach Boys, The Bee Gees and Salsa music.
She also enjoys it when I sing to her (obviously, her ears have not developed yet).
I'm pretty sure she hates coffee, chocolate and Coca-cola.
That small glass of wine I've had on occasion seems to agree with her though, which is great for me!

Sadie officially has more clothes than both Peter and I put together.
She enjoys sitting in the sling while I cook and loves to hear her dad play guitar at night.
We have taken her out to eat a handful of times and she is so great, everyone just stares at her and oohs and awws over her.
I particularly enjoyed the little boy who told me how cute she was a dozen times the other day while eating with my mom in the WC.

Great Grandma Sis is coming this week and Mookie and Pop-Pop will be here the following week. We're looking forward to seeing everyone!

The pool is heated to 80*F now it's only a matter of weight loss and being old enough to go swimming!

Here are a few pics, there aren't many.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

What a cutie pie!

I think you ARE old enough to go swimming, aren't you Steph???

BTW - I take my friend's baby to swim lessons. We started when he was six months old and now he's about to turn one. He loves the water and is completely unafraid to swim. He holds his breath really well when we go under water. You should look into some "mommy and me" classes if you can.