Saturday, April 28, 2007

Can someone please explain to me why bugs are twice as big here than anywhere else??????

So I haven't been cooking or baking much lately because I have been working. A LOT.
It's great to have the paycheck but it's really hard work and I hurt so bad at the end of the day I can barely see straight.
I did manage to go to Central Park last weekend before the rain came. It was a beautiful day. I went by myself (Peter's on tour) and took a lot of pics. You can view them here:


http://picasaweb.google.com/kidcupcake/WishYouWereHere

I won't waste your time posting them because there are just too many good ones.
I'll get back to baking and what not very soon, but for now can someone please explain to me why the bugs on the east coast are twice as big as they are anywhere else?????This morning I woke up to check my email and found this bee trapped between our storm window and inside window. I guess the top storm window fell down or something. This sucker is seriously about as big as my thumb!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A few months ago I opened the shower curtain to turn on the shower and found a huge roach sitting by the drain. Now when I say huge, I mean almost the size of my fist. No jokes, Peter saw it too, we both screamed a little.

Anyway, enough of that. I've got to do my grocery list so I can make something for you!
xoxo

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Nuclear power plants, baby!!! It's the "Miracle Gro" for bugs. :)